Lord of the Rings Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Ring to Rule them all...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
RPGD Topsites David the Black The-walking-dead
Site Rating
David the Black L3_s2_v3 Language 3: Objectionable and mature language is permitted. Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or mature tagging are recommended. Violence 3: Extreme violence is permitted.

David the Black

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
David The Black

David The Black

David the Black Empty
PostSubject: David the Black   David the Black I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:28 pm

NOTE: this is a multi-fandom OC (Percy Jackson, Inheritance Cycle and LOTR)
Name: David the Black
Nick Name: David the odd
Age:unknown to most (looks 22, but has been 22 for years, he would guesstimate about 25)
Birthday:(Not of this world) March 20th
Race:Wizard(ish)

Family: (You may add more if you wish)
Grandfather –Kronos (titan of time)
Grandmother –Rhea (mother of the first Olympians)
Father –Zeus (king of the gods, lord of the sky)
Mother –Nancy Shuter (mortal)
Brothers –Jason Grace (sort of half brother, son of Zeus's Roman version, Jupiter)
Sisters -Thalia Grace (half sister, Daughter of Zeus)
None of these are in Middle Earth, so invalid.

History: (150 words min) David came into this world on Dragon back. But before that, he lived two different lives, one has a demigod, and one as a Dragon rider. his life as a demigod did not mean much of anything in this world, for his powers as son of Zeus were only able to be used on Earth. His powers as a Dragon Rider though, came from his Dragon (named Zeus) so he can use them here. His Dragon is not like those in Middle Earth, Zeus is bulkier, has 4 legs as well as bat like wings, and has a weird red lightning bolt shaped mark on his back. the reason he is called David the Odd is because his magic is unlike that of the normal wizards in Middle earth. He does not need a staff. he always keeps his right hand gloved though. to hide were he produces magic out of. David looks Elfish, with pointed ears, and a more angular face, thanks to his transformation as a Dragon rider. PLEASE NOTE: no one knows of his Dragon, all they know is that he came from the sky.

Skill set: (at least 3) Magic, Sword fighting (uses his black sword 'Kveykva' when he says the name, lightning comes out of the sky and strokes the sword, electrifying it) Tactical thinking. Bravery.

Personality: (Include likes, dislikes ect.... 100 words min)David hates to admit it, but he likes the thrill of battle, that is why he continues to travel the worlds, looking for people who need his help to fight a war, as he fought 2 as a demigod, and 1 as a dragon rider, winning them all. he dislikes the loss and destruction though, even if he tends to contribute to it. Other than that, he is a kind, wise person, he tries to keep everyone safe, only sacrificing someone if there is NO other way.

Roleplaying Sample: (100 words min)NOTE:(this was my orginal planed entrance of my character, but it is not related to this Roleplay's plot)

David was flying upon Zeus's back over Alegesia, admiring its beauty. it really was a beautiful world, when it was not ridden by war and death. Zeus had noted it himself, roaring pleasurably. They stopped when they came upon a strange endurance. there was a Portal in the sky, a rip, one could say. David had not caused this one. David contacted Glaedr's heart of hearts in Zeus's saddle bag "what is this Master?" he asked the old Dragon, giving him access to his eyes. the Dragon pondered it "it is a portal, to another world, such things have not been seen since before the old riders fall. I'd advice you take it, it may lead to new adventures." Zeus did not need to be told twice, before even asking David, he flew into the portal. coming out on the other side, it was dark. so Dark that Zeus could not be seen. David looked below, and saw a weird scene. 4 short people being corner by 5 people in back robes upon the top of a ruin. David thought to Zeus "I need to help them, go, hide, and follow us in the distance, I have a feeling you will not be welcome in this world. I will try and see as as soon as possible" he could feel his obvious distaste at the idea over their bond "I dislike it David, but I see your sense. Only keep me away as long as you have to. If your life is in danger, i will come no mater what, now go, save the halflings, I love you, young one" David then made sure his weapon belt was attached properly, then jumped off Zeus, diving for the ground, when he was close he muttered "Letta" and he stoped just before he hit the ground. the drain in his strength was astronomical, but he still had enough to fight, he drew Kveykva as another, full sized man came onto the scene with a sword and fire. he hit the first black robed thing with the flame, and it screeched, retreating. It appeared fire harmed them. so David raised his hand and said "Brisingr" setting the rest of them ablaze.  They retreated and left. before David could say anything else, the man turned on him, slashing at him with his blade. David rose his up to meet it. Metal stroke metal "Stop! I mean you no harm!" the man slowly lowered his weapon. "I am David, who are you?" the man was silent, then said "Aragorn. son of Arathorn" David smiled "Aragorn, son of Arathorn, I have come to join you"
Back to top Go down
Gandalf the Grey
Admin
Gandalf the Grey

David the Black Empty
PostSubject: Re: David the Black   David the Black I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 pm

I am sorry to inform you that this application is unacceptable. This is a Lord of the Rings only Role Play site, dew to the fact that you have incorporated mutable stories into this character I can not accept him. Please fix the app to were it is a only based in in J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. Thank you for your understanding.
~Your Admin
Back to top Go down
https://lordoftheringslife.board-directory.net

David the Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lord of the Rings Life :: Welcome :: Character Applications-
Jump to: